International Students

Flight Training in Canada is known for its Quality and Standards all over the world. Also, it is very popular because of the low cost compared to other countries.


Study Permit
If you are planning to come to Canada for less than 6 months you may not need a Study Permit. You can enter Canada as a visitor with only your passport. Depending on the country you are living in you might need a visitor visa. To check if you need one go to the official Citizenship and Immigration Canada website.


A student visa is required when a program is more than 6 months from when you arrive. This process takes a few weeks in Europe, Australia, and the Americas, and up to 3 months in Asian, African, and Middle Eastern countries after submitting the documentation. More delays will result if there are errors and/or missing documents/fees. We recommend the use of ICCRC approved Consultant to file your visa application.

Learn more at

As an international student one would need a Letter Of Acceptance (LOA) from our institute along with other documentation. If you are interested to get trained with us or if you have any questions regarding our programs or pricing please Contact Us


Location: Abbotsford International Airport - CYXX

Located inside the University of the Fraser Valley, 

Aerospace Hanger

30645 Firecat Avenue, 

Abbotsford, BC 

V2T 6H5  Canada

Write us your inquiry:
Canada Logo 1.jpg

© 2020 by Canada Aviation Academy | Proudly created by Korecent Solutions Pvt Ltd